Sales Contract and Guarantee
Where as Vom Hallynn Haus, here called the seller is the owner of a German
Shepherd Dog/Puppy, further described as follows:
Breeder litter name:________________ Litter #:________________
DOB:_____________ Sex:_____________ Color:________________
Sires Name:______________________ Registration #:____________________
Dams Name:______________________ Registration #_____________________
Here is Called the buyer___________________________ , is purchasing the
described puppy / dog as a Pet or Potential working prospect:________________________
In consideration of the sun of $ _______________ dollars, the seller hereby
conveys one German Shepherd puppy / dog to the buyer under the following warranties and conditions, with no other warranties or conditions expressed or implied.
Note: There is a $300 deposit to hold a puppy/dog which is NON-REFUNDABLE in the event you should change your mind. Received:__________ Deposit.
1. That the described puppy/dog is a purebred which is or which is able to be register with the American Kennel Club.
2. That the described puppy/dog is free from any and all communicable disease at the time of sale.
3.That the puppy/dog will have had its set of shots and de-worming appropriate for the puppy/dog age as set forth in their health records which are provided to the buyer upon the purchase of the puppy/dog.
4.The buyer has 48 hours to have his or her puppy examined by a licensed veterinarian of his or her choice to verify good health. If this examination uncovers a serious health problem as certified in writing by the veterinarian, then the buyer may return his or her said puppy/dog at his or her own expense to Vom Hallynn Haus within the 48 hour time frame for a replacement puppy when one becomes available, excluding the shipping cost of the puppy to and from vom Hallynn Haus. NO vet check relieves the sellers of any and all Claims.
Please not: Where any replacement puppy is to be made by the sellers, the buyer is, and will be responsible for all shipping cost/charges of the described replacement puppy only at the time one becomes available to the buyer.
5. Puppies sold as pets are sold on a limited Registration and must be neutered or spay by 18 months of age. If neutered or spay before the age of 18 months the HD guarantee become void. If said dog is bred before the dog is spay or neutered then the guarantee becomes VOID. Pet puppies are sold with a one year guarantee for server HD and must be x-rayed by a licensed veterinarian at 12 months of age and the x-rays must be sent to the OFA ( Orthopedic Foundation for Animals) for grading, and a copy of the OFA report must to sent to vom Hallynn Haus. If said puppy should be found to be severally dysplastic by the OFA then a replacement puppy will be given when one becomes available at that time. Replacement puppy may not be from the same breeding pair ,which will be the breeders choice if a replacement puppy is to be given.
6. Working ability is not guaranteed on a puppy.
7.Working prospect puppies are guaranteed for hips to pass OFA with a Excellent, good, or fair at two years of age by the OFA (Orthopedic Foundation for Animals). If before the this date:____________ this said dog in the opinion of a licensed veterinarian develops hip dysplasia due to its breeding then the certificate along with a copy of the confirmation (report) of the x-rays from OFA (Orthopedic Foundation for Animals) and the described dogs registration papers #__________________ must be signed and returned back over to me ,the breeder of Vom Hallynn Haus German Shepherds and said dog is to be neutered or spay before a replacement puppy of equal valve will be given when one becomes available which may not be of the same breeding pair which will be the breeders choice if a replacement is to be given. Dysplasia caused by obesity, dietary deficiency ,or over excretion from heavy exercise, jumping, or any other preventable reason WILL NOT be guaranteed. * NO REPLACEMENTS WILL BE GIVEN WHERE PROBLEMS HAS RESULTED FROM BUYERS NEGLECT!!! Only Genetic hip dysplasia is guaranteed.
Please note: Even dogs that or OFA Excellent, Good or fair can and will produce a puppy with HD from time to time, and there is "NO" bloodline that is 100% free of producing HD within the bloodlines. If a breeder tells you other wise then they are lying!!
8. That in all cases where a replacement is to be made by the sellers,buyer may keep his/her said described dog....but AKC registration must be signed back over to the seller and returned to the seller before a replacement will be given. AGAIN NOTE: Where a replacement is to be made by the seller, the buyer IS and WILL be responsible for all the shipping charges of the replacement puppy only once one becomes available to the buyer.
9. From this day on buyer agrees to assume all cost for veterinarian and all other health related needs of this described dog/puppy while in the buyers possession . That the buyer shall assume full responsibility for health, anatomical make up and temperament of this described dog/puppy from this day on.
10.Once said puppy/dog leaves from Vom Hallynn Haus we no longer have control over the temperament , as we no longer have control over the type of the environment for which the dog/puppy is raised in. Dogs and puppies can develop temperament issues as a result in the way that they are raised which is a learned behavior that we have NO CONTROL over, therefore there will be NO temperament guarantee and I do NOT guarantee the working ability of any puppy.
11. In the event the buyer cannot keep his/her said puppy/dog for any reason, the seller of Vom Hallynn Haus has first right of refusal of the said dog/puppy described here, in which (both) the seller and the buyer has agreed upon.
12. In the event that this said puppy/dog is sold by the buyer, then the sale contract / guarantee are NOT transferable to the new purchaser from Vom Hallynn Haus , and if buyer does not contact Vom Hallynn Haus with first rights of refusal of the dog/puppy for sale, then this contract becomes VOID!!
13. Buyer agrees that the seller of Vom Hallynn Haus CAN and WELL REPOSSES said described dog/puppy upon the EVIDENCE OF ABUSE / NEGLECT at NO expense to the seller . That the buyer agrees to NEVER place the said dog/puppy in an Animal Shelter, or sell to a PET store or a PUPPY MILL ( breeders who mass produce puppies) or leave puppy/dog tied out side to live its life on a chain !!!
14. Puppy MUST be paid in full no later then 6 weeks of age which includes all shipping expenses if the puppy needs to be shipped. There will be NO EXCEPTIONS unless, seller and buyer has agreed upon to a head of time otherwise stated here.__________________________________. IF puppy is NOT paid for in full by 6 weeks of age, other wise written above, then the seller of Vom Hallynn Haus will assume that the buyer has abandon his/her puppy/dog and that the seller has the right to re-sell/re-home the puppy/dog with NO REFUNDS what so ever due to the buyer in anyway. So please make sure you can have the puppy paid for by 6 weeks of age before making the commitment to purchase a puppy. Any deposit that is paid is NON-REFUNDABLE...there is NO EXCEPTIONS what so ever!
15. For all puppies needing to be shipped there will be added shipping fee charges of $________that the buyer will be responsible for which will cover all the shipping expenses that the puppy will need in order for me to get your puppy/dog shipped to you. Puppies CANNOT be shipped before 8 weeks of age . All puppies/dogs to be shipped will have a thorough veterinary exam and a current Health certificate prior to shipping to verify good health. Seller will make all the shipping arrangements needed to get the puppy/dog shipped to the buyer, however the buyer IS responsible for all shipping expense fees and charges to get their puppy/dog shipped by the seller. We recommend ground transportation.
16.Shots and de-worming records have been given to the buyer along with the puppy's AKC Registration application or the dogs AKC registration papers, along with the pedigree and puppy care package. **** Reminder**** You must fill out your puppy's Registration application and send them in order for your puppy to become registered with the American kennel club.
17. That all puppies sold will carry the Vom Hallynn Haus kennel name at the end of the first given name of the dogs first given name by the buyer in which each litter is given a letter which buyer will use when naming his or her said puppy. *** For example, if I were to give the letter "E" you could use it as ...Ella, Eva Eike..vom Hallynn Haus or any given name starting with the letter E. This is so I can keep track of all my puppies produced by me within my breeding program of Vom Hallynn Haus. If my kennel name or the letter I assign to this said dog is "NOT" used, then this contract becomes NULL and VOID!!!
18.Always feed your puppy/dog a high quality kibbles for (large breed puppy) to your puppy along with a raw diet and keep your puppy lean. Never try to grow your puppy out to fast or let it become to heavy or fat. Do "NOT" let your puppy jump upon or off things, and do "NOT" let your puppy climb up and down a lot of steps. When taking your puppy for walks always keep the puppy's walks short." NEVER EVER" pick the puppy up by its legs.
Added stress to the puppies joints which are still soft and still developing can cause HD in the puppy. Let your puppy be a puppy, but remember environment as well as poor nutrition plays a big roll in Hip Dysplasia.
19.We do not guarantee the reproducing capabilities of any puppy.
20. I the breeders, Rhoda Hall and Shannon Wilber of vom Hallynn Haus has done everything within our power to provide you with a well bred, healthy puppy/dog characterized by physical and mental soundness.
21. I the buyer,____________________________ having read and fully understand this contract/guarantee will abide by this said contract to its fullest demands.
21. Any litigation arising from this sales contract will take place in Nelson County, the state of Virginia and are subject solely and exclusively to the laws of the state of Virginia ,in Nelson county.
We would like to take this time to thank you on your purchase of your Vom Hallynn Haus German Shepherd puppy/dog.
Buyers Phone #:___________________________
Seller's Phone #:_________________________________