Sales Contract and Guarantee
Where Vom Hallynn Haus here is called the seller and is the owner of a German Shepherd Puppy further described as follows:
Breeder litter : ____ Litter#: ________________________ AKC Limited /AKC Full
DOB: _____________ Sex: __________ Color: ____________
Sires Name: _______________________________
Registration # _____________________________
Dams Name: ______________________________
Here who is called the buyer_________________________________, is purchasing the described puppy as a Pet or Potential working prospect. In consideration of the sum of $_______ dollars,the seller hereby conveys one German Shepherd puppy to the buyer under the following warranties and conditions, with no other warranties or conditions expressed or implied. Note: There is a non-refundable deposit to hold a puppy in the amount of $100.00 in order to be placed on our waiting list. Deposit goes toward the purchase price of the puppy. Our puppies are priced as followed.
$1500.00 for Limited AKC Registrations (Pet home).
$2000.00 for Full AKC Registration rights. The described puppy...
1. Is a purebred, which can be registered with the American Kennel Club.
2. Health Guarantee...Free from any and all communicable diseases at the time of sale through a thorough licensed Veterinary Wellness Examination to ensure good health before placement.
3. Puppy has had its vaccination and De-worming's appropriate for the puppy's age, as set forth in their health records which are provided to the buyer upon the purchase from Vom Hallynn Haus along with the AKC Registration application.
4. Pet puppies are sold on a limited Registration and must not be neutered or spayed before the age of 18 months. If neutered, spayed, or bred before the age of 18 months the guarantee becomes VOID. Pet puppies are sold with a one-year guarantee for severe Hip Dysplasia and must be x-rayed by a licensed Veterinarian at 12 months of age and the x-rays must be sent off to the OFA (Orthopedic Foundation for Animals) for grading. A copy of the OFA report must be sent to Vom Hallynn Haus. If puppy should be found to be Severally Dysplastic by the OFA then a replacement puppy would be given when one becomes available at that time. Replacement puppy may not be from the same breeding pair, which will be the breeder’s choice. The puppy’s Registered AKC papers must be signed and returned back over to the breeder of Vom Hallynn Haus as well as a copy of the spayed/neuter certificate from a veterinarian before a replacement will be given.
5. Working ability is not guaranteed on any puppy.
6. Working prospect puppies are guaranteed for hips to pass OFA with an Excellent, Good, or Fair at two years of age. If on this date _____________ OFA (Orthopedic Foundation Of Animals) finds this dog to be Dysplastic, a copy of the confirmation (report) of the x-rays and described dogs registration papers #____________________ must be signed and returned back over to the breeder of Vom Hallynn Haus. The dog must be neutered or spayed and a copy of the spay/neutered report must be returned to Vom Hallynn Haus before a puppy would be given when one becomes available. Replacement puppy may not be from the same breeding pair, which will be the choice of the breeder.
Dysplasia caused by obesity, dietary deficiency, or over exertion from heavy exercise, jumping, or any other preventable reason WILL NOT be guaranteed. *NO REPLACEMENTS WILL BE GIVEN WHERE PROBLEMS HAS RESULTED FROM BUYERS NEGLECT!!!* Only Genetic Hip Dysplasia is guaranteed.
Please note: Even dogs that are OFA Excellent, Good or Fair "can" produce a puppy with Hip Dysplasia from time to time. There is "NO" bloodline that is 100% free of producing Hip Dysplasia. If a breeder tells you other wise they are not being honest.
7. In all cases where a replacement puppy is to be made by Vom Hallynn Haus the seller, buyers may keep his/her dog...But the AKC Registration must be signed and returned back over to Vom Hallynn Haus before a replacement will be given. NO REFUNDS, replacement puppies ONLY. AGAIN NOTE: Where a replacement is to be made by Vom Hallynn Haus the seller, the buyer IS and WILL be responsible for all the shipping charges of the replacement puppy once one becomes available to the buyer.
8. From day of contract, buyer agrees to assume all cost for Veterinarian and all other health related needs of this puppy while in the buyer’s possession. The buyer shall assume full responsibility for health, anatomical make up as well as temperament from this day on.
9. Once puppy leaves from Vom Hallynn Haus we no longer have control over its temperament as well as the type of the environment for which the puppy is raised in. Dogs and puppies can develop temperament issues as a result in the way that they are raised which is a learned behavior that we have "NO CONTROL" over, therefore there will be "NO" temperament guarantee.
10. In the event that the buyer cannot keep his/her puppy for any reason, Vom Hallynn Haus the seller has first rights of refusal of the puppy in which ( BOTH ) the seller and the buyer has agreed upon.
11. If the puppy is sold by the buyer, then the contract/guarantee is "NOT" transferable to the new purchaser from Vom Hallynn Haus the seller. If buyer does not contact Vom Hallynn Haus with first rights of refusal of the puppy for sale then this contract becomes VOID!! NO EXCEPTIONS!!
12. Buyer agrees that Vom Hallynn Haus, the seller CAN and WILL REPOSSESS puppy upon the EVIDENCE OF ABUSE / NEGLECT at NO expense to the seller. The buyer agrees to NEVER place the puppy in an Animal Shelter, sell to a PET store or a PUPPY MILL. Buyer also agrees to never leave puppy tied out side to live its life on a chain or in a kennel.
13. Puppy and all shipping expenses if the puppy needs to be shipped by air MUST be paid in full no later then 7 weeks of age. Ground transportation cost is between client and transporter. IF puppy is NOT paid for in full by 7 weeks of age then Vom Hallynn Haus, the seller will assume that the buyer has abandoned his or her puppy and that the seller has the right to re-sell and re-home the puppy with NO REFUNDS due to the buyer in anyway. All monies paid for puppy is NON-REFUNDABLE no Exceptions.
14. For all puppies that are needing to be shipped by air, there will be added shipping fee charges of $___________that the buyer "IS" responsible for. Puppies CANNOT be shipped before 8 weeks of age by air.
All puppies to be shipped will have to have a State Certified Health Certificate prior to shipping which is at the buyer’s expense also. This is for both air and ground transportation.
15. All puppies sold will carry the Vom Hallynn Haus kennel name. If our kennel name is "NOT" used then this contract becomes NULL and VOID.
16. Always feed your puppy a high quality kibble for (large breed puppy) along with a raw diet and keep your puppy lean. Never try to grow your puppy out to fast or let it become to heavy. Do "NOT" let your puppy jump upon or off things or climb up and down a lot of steps. When taking your puppy for walks always keep the walks short. "NEVER EVER" pick your puppy up by their legs. Added stress to the puppy’s joints, which are still soft and still developing, can cause Hip Dysplasia. Let your puppy be a puppy, but remember environment as well as poor nutrition plays a big roll in Hip Dysplasia.
17. We do not guarantee the reproducing capabilities of any dog.
18. We the breeders, Rhoda Hall and Shannon Wilber of Vom Hallynn Haus have done everything within our power to provide you with a well-bred, healthy puppy characterized by physical and mental soundness.
19. I the buyer, ___________________________________ having read and fully understand this contract/guarantee will abide by its fullest demands.
20. Any litigation arising from this sales contract will take place in Nelson County, Virginia and are subject solely and exclusively to the laws of Nelson county, Virginia.
We would like to take this time to thank you on your purchase of your Vom Hallynn Haus German Shepherd puppy.
Buyer's Signature: ______________________________________Date: ________
Buyer's Address: ____________________________________________________
Buyers Phone # _______________
Seller's Signature: ______________________________________Date: ________
Seller's Address: ____________________________________________________
Sellers Phone # _______________